This station is located at the Left Rhine line with the heavy traffic. Andernach is also the connection for the Pellenz-Eifel Railway to Mayen and Gerolstein. As a dispatcher you’ll have a load of traffic, though you don’t have to take serious decisions about it. You’ll have enough work left for the switching/shunting in the yard with the sheet steel factory and the harbour.
- Multiplayer (Dispatcher Centre to operate a panel with more than one signaller)
- Detailed simulation of a Power Signal Box of the German type Sp Dr S 60
- Exact copy of the ZNP801 train number indicator operating system
- Digital train discriptors
- 46 points/turnouts, 63 signals
- 99 track sections
- 375 possible routes
A track plan is available as a single page or multi-page to print out and connect together.
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32 or 64 bit
- 512MB RAM memory
- 200MB space free on hard disk
- Sound Card
- 1.2 GHz processor
The simulation can run on older computers, though we recommend:
- 2 GB RAM Memory
- 2 GHz multi-core CPU
The simulation can run on a monitor with 1024×768 resolution. Though we encourage higher resolutions for a better simulation experience. For optimal results, you might consider having a wide screen monitor. Ideally you would have more than one monitor available.
Microsoft .Net Framework
The simulation uses the Microsoft .NET Framework. If this is not available, it will be installed upon installation of the application.