The Power Signal Box of Wuppertal-Vohwinkel is located in the narrow valley of the Wupper river and consist some very important junctions for the lines to Solingen/Cologne, Düsseldorf and to Haltern/Bottrop. There is a pretty complex mix of through long distance, regional and local passenger trains, as well as a whole load of freight trains.
- Contains the area between Wuppertal Central Station, Solingen and Gerresheim.
- Automatic Route Setting System partly available for the whole panel
- 11 time table points are included.
- Complete 1:1 simulation of the original panel including all buttons!
- Nummernstellpult (numerical entry) with shortcuts and preset routes.
- Selbstblock 60 and Zentralblock-Systems for block operations
- ZNP 801 train number descriptor system
- Group buttons on panel and in separate window.
- Special zoom window
- Ausfahrensperrenmelder (Exit Lock indicators)
- Day and night brightness of signals with dimmer and bell.
- Logging printer with sound.
- 4 brightness levels for panel lighting.
Vohwinkel is partly an older Sp Dr S 59 system with some differences in indications and operations.
Wuppertal-Vohwinkel by the numbers…
- 227 possible routes (train, shunt, alternatives)
- 107 signals
- 61 switches/points/turnouts
- 189 track sections (146 km network length in total)
- 2310 panel tiles (!). In total 335 buttons to press!
- up to 1200 trains per day!
The timetable is from Winter 2012/2013.
The timetable contains next to the commuter and local trains of course all ICE, IC. Also a whole bunch of freight trains go through the area!
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, 32 or 64 bit
- 1GB RAM memory
- 500MB space free on hard disk
- Sound Card
- 2.0 GHz processor
The simulation can run on older computers, though we encourage you to have
- 2 GB RAM Memory
- 3 GHz multi-core CPU
The simulation can run on a monitor with 1024×768 resolution, though we strongly encourage higher resolutions for a better simulation experience.
For optimal results, you might consider having a widescreen monitor. Multiple widescreen monitors are ideal.
Microsoft .Net Framework
This computer program uses the Microsoft .NET Framework.
If this is not available, it will be installed upon installation of the application.
Visit our webshop!