In this simulation of the Power Signal Box Hürth-Kalscheuren you have to make quick and good decision to keep the trains running! In this station two junctions are weaved together.
This is the spot where the freight traffic is diverted from the passenger traffic for the Rhine Counties and the Ruhr District. Also the Eifel Line diverts here for Gerolstein.
The station has an intensive amount of traffic and two level crossings need to be open at some time as well. You’ll also see some local switching/shunting for the local chemical industry.
- Multiplayer (Dispatcher Centre to operate a panel with more than one signaller)
- Detailed simulation of a Power Signal Box of the German type Sp Dr S 60
- Exact copy of the ZNP801 train number indicator operating system
- Digital train descriptors
Hürth by the numbers…
- 36 points/turnouts
- 57 signals
- 91 track sections
- 162 possible routes
The timetable is from 1996.
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, 32 or 64 bit
- 1GB RAM memory
- 500MB space free on hard disk
- Sound Card
- 2.0 GHz processor
The simulation can run on older computers, though we encourage you to have
- 2 GB RAM Memory
- 3 GHz multi-core CPU
The simulation can run on a monitor with 1024x768 resolution, though we strongly encourage higher resolutions for a better simulation experience.
For optimal results, you might consider having a widescreen monitor. Multiple widescreen monitors are ideal.
Microsoft .Net Framework
This computer program uses the Microsoft .NET Framework.
If this is not available, it will be installed upon installation of the application.
Visit our webshop!