Power Signal Box Remagen has many interesting dispatching aspects. On the heavily travelled route on the left side of the Rhine, it is your job to make the right decisions about trains overtaking one another such that the international and commuter trains arrive on time. Remagen includes the following stations / stops: Rolandseck, Oberwinter, Remagen, Remagen (Rhein), Breisig Bad, Bad Bodendorf, and Heimersheim.
The connection with Ahrtalbahn offers a variety of shunting and dispatching challenges in addition to the heavy traffic on the left Rhine. Additionally, it’s possible to connect with another person (via the Internet ) dispatching in Bonn-Bad Godesberg – you must coordinate with your partner to ensure traffic arrives safely and on time!
- Panel exactly modelled after the real signal panel according to design rules and regulations
- Train and shunt route setting as in real life
- Signal automation/fleeting using steering numbers
- Number Entry Panel for route setting
- Signal defects and anomalies
- Group buttons on the main panel
- Automatic block direction locking lights
- Automatic blocks (including Block 60 type of automatic block systems)
- Train Descriptor System ZNP801 for offering/accepting/refusing traffic
- Signal brightness (day/night brightness control of outside signals)
- Panel brightness (brightness control of items on the panel)
- Axle counters
- Subsidiary signal Zs 1
- Opposite track / wrong line signal Zs 6
Remagen by the numbers…
- 72 switches
- 113 signals
- 173 track circuits
- 66 km total track length
- 883 routes
- 2160 panel tiles
- 413 buttons
- 1 full barrier crossing
The timetable is from 1996.
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, 32 or 64 bit
- 1GB RAM memory
- 500MB space free on hard disk
- Sound Card
- 2.0 GHz processor
The simulation can run on older computers, though we encourage you to have
- 2 GB RAM Memory
- 3 GHz multi-core CPU
The simulation can run on a monitor with 1024×768 resolution, though we strongly encourage higher resolutions for a better simulation experience.
For optimal results, you might consider having a widescreen monitor. Multiple widescreen monitors are ideal.
Microsoft .Net Framework
This computer program uses the Microsoft .NET Framework.
If this is not available, it will be installed upon installation of the application.
Visit our webshop!