- Comprises the whole area between Bottrop, Essen-Altenessen,Duisburg-Wedau, Duisburg-Hochfeld-Süd, Moers and is immedate North of the City of Oberhausen
- Train Steering System (Zuglenkung) for the freight trains
- Out-of-Gauge trains (watch out!) with Fax-System.
- Complete 1:1 simulation of the original panel including all buttons!
- Nummernstellpult (numerical entry) with shortcuts and preset routes.
- Zentralblock-Systems for block operations
- ZNP 801 train number descriptor system (you’ll be busy with that one)
- Group buttons on panel and in separate window.
- Special zoom window
- Ausfahrensperrenmelder (Exit Lock indicators)
- Day and night brightness of signals with dimmer and bell.
- Logging printer with sound.
- 4 brightness levels for panel lighting.
Mathilde by the numbers…
- 323 possible routes
- 176 signals
- 111 switches/points/turnouts
- 260 track sections (264 km network length in total)
- 3700 panel tiles (!). In total 665 buttons to press!
- up to 800 trains per day!
The timetable is from summer 1998.
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, 32 or 64 bit
- 1GB RAM memory
- 500MB space free on hard disk
- Sound Card
- 2.0 GHz processor
The simulation can run on older computers, though we encourage you to have
- 2 GB RAM Memory
- 3 GHz multi-core CPU
The simulation can run on a monitor with 1024×768 resolution, though we strongly encourage higher resolutions for a better simulation experience.
For optimal results, you might consider having a widescreen monitor. Multiple widescreen monitors are ideal.
Microsoft .Net Framework
This computer program uses the Microsoft .NET Framework.
If this is not available, it will be installed upon installation of the application.
Visit our webshop!