Zentralstellwerk Karlsruhe Hbf
The Signalling Centre at Karlsruhe Central Station has a very complex panel, with challenging operations. Compared with previous simulations, this one has many new options and functions.
Karlsruhe is an Sp Dr S 60 type of panel with traffic coming from 6 directions towards Karlsruhe and many shunting operations from and to the stabling yard. The simulation offers many other features around operations with a lot of different challenges around special events. One specialty with Karlsruhe is the large mixture of heavy rail traffic and trolleys (streetcars) that come from and go to the street car network.
- Complete 1:1 simulation of the original panel of the type Sp Dr S 60 including all buttons!
- Zentralblock-System and Automatic Block System as well as LZB (ATC) – Full Block Mode
- Number Entry System for Route Setting
- Special Memory Block on Panel for Route Setting (New!)
- ZNP 801 train number descriptor system
- Group buttons on panel and in separate window.
- Special zoom window
- Day and night brightness of signals with dimmer and bell
- Logging printer with sound
- 4 brightness levels for panel lighting
- Special system for Trolley System (error prevention)
Trains per Day (Approx)
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, 32 or 64 bit
- 1GB RAM memory
- 500MB space free on hard disk
- Sound Card
- 2.0 GHz processor
The simulation can run on older computers, though we encourage you to have
- 2 GB RAM Memory
- 3 GHz multi-core CPU
The simulation can run on a monitor with 1024×768 resolution, though we strongly encourage higher resolutions for a better simulation experience.
For optimal results, you might consider having a widescreen monitor. Multiple widescreen monitors are ideal.
Microsoft .Net Framework
This computer program uses the Microsoft .NET Framework.
If this is not available, it will be installed upon installation of the application.