Dispatch train traffic at an important site of the Ruhr District in Germany!
Gelsenkirchen Hbf is a fairly easy signal box, great for beginners. But also for the experts it has some hidden things to find out and puzzle your way around a good balance between the commuter trains, IC and other local trains as well as a good chunk of freight trains typical for the Ruhr district. You’ll get some load of interesting Torpedo trains. Don’t worry, it’s nothing to shoot at. Torpedo trains transport fluid iron between the foundry and the steel works. So keep them running!
- Multiplayer (create dispatcher centre with multiple signallers)
- Detailed simulation of Power Signal Box type Sp Dr S 60
- Original Number Entry System with memory functionality
- Working ZNP801 train descriptor and Annunciator system
- Digital train descriptor system
Gelsenkirchen Hbf by the numbers…
- 73 Points
- 79 Signals
- 151 Track Sections
- 531 possible routes
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, 32 or 64 bit
- 1GB RAM memory
- 500MB space free on hard disk
- Sound Card
- 2.0 GHz processor
The simulation can run on older computers, though we encourage you to have
- 2 GB RAM Memory
- 3 GHz multi-core CPU
The simulation can run on a monitor with 1024×768 resolution, though we strongly encourage higher resolutions for a better simulation experience.
For optimal results, you might consider having a widescreen monitor. Multiple widescreen monitors are ideal.
Microsoft .Net Framework
This computer program uses the Microsoft .NET Framework.
If this is not available, it will be installed upon installation of the application.
Visit our webshop!