Zentralstellwerk Fulda is a very large panel and contains many new options and functions. It is a Sp Dr S 600 type of panel with complex operations and the use of a control monitor, just like the real thing!
Fulda is in the centre of the North-South High Speed Line with ICE trains running up to 280 km/h. Due to the centre point of the station, there are many freight trains that need relief drivers. It’s up to you to plan where they must relieve each other so that they don’t block your traffic! Lots of challenges there!
Features of Zentralstellwerk Fulda
- Contains a large area around Fulda including a good part of the High Speed Line and the line to Bebra
- 17 time table points are included.
- Complete 1:1 simulation of the original panel of the type Sp Dr S 600, Sp Dr S 60, Sp Dr S 2, MCL84 including all buttons!
- Zentralblock-System and Automatic Block System as well as LZB (ATC) – Full and Partial Block Modes
- Control Monitor for Data Entry
- ZNP 801 train number descriptor system
- Group buttons on panel and in separate window.
- Special zoom window
- Day and night brightness of signals with dimmer and bell.
- Logging printer with sound.
- 4 brightness levels for panel lighting.
Fulda by the numbers…
- 4136 possible routes (train, shunt, alternatives)
- 363 signals
- 209 switches/points/turnouts
- 544 track sections (235 km network length in total)
- 6720 panel tiles (!). In total 1313 buttons to press.
- up to 1300 trains per day, with many freight trains.
- 11 scenarios that will challenge your dispatching skills
The timetable is from Winter 2014/2015.
In addition to English, German, and Dutch, Zentralstellwerk Fulda includes support for French.
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, 32 or 64 bit
- 2GB RAM memory
- 500MB space free on hard disk
- Sound Card
- 2.0 GHz processor
The simulation can run on older computers, though we encourage you to have
- 2 GB RAM Memory
- 3 GHz multi-core CPU
The simulation can run on a monitor with 1024x768 resolution, though we strongly encourage higher resolutions for a better simulation experience.
For optimal results, you might consider having a widescreen monitor. Multiple widescreen monitors are ideal.
Microsoft .Net Framework
This computer program uses the Microsoft .NET Framework.
If this is not available, it will be installed upon installation of the application.
Visit our webshop!