Zentralstellwerk Essen Hbf
This simulation is prepared for linking up with line operations to Gelsenkirchen, Bochum and Mülheim (Ruhr) those will be released in the near future.
- Contains the area between Gelsenkirch, Bochum and Mülheim(Ruhr)
- 12 time table points are included.
- Complete 1:1 simulation of the original panel of the type Sp Dr S 60 including all buttons!
- Zentralblock-System and Automatic Block System
- ZNP 801 train number descriptor system
- Group buttons on panel and in separate window.
- Special zoom window
- Day and night brightness of signals with dimmer and bell.
- Logging printer with sound.
- 4 brightness levels for panel lighting.
Essen by the numbers…
- 1416 possible routes (train, shunt, alternatives)
- 344 signals
- 271 switches/points/turnouts
- 578 track sections (191 km network length in total)
- 6440 panel tiles (!). In total 1192 buttons to press!
- up to 1500 trains per day!
The timetable is from Winter 2012/2013. The timetable contains all long distance trains (ICE, IC), regional, commuter and S-Bahn trains.
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, 32 or 64 bit
- 1GB RAM memory
- 500MB space free on hard disk
- Sound Card
- 2.0 GHz processor
The simulation can run on older computers, though we encourage you to have
- 2 GB RAM Memory
- 3 GHz multi-core CPU
The simulation can run on a monitor with 1024×768 resolution, though we strongly encourage higher resolutions for a better simulation experience.
For optimal results, you might consider having a widescreen monitor. Multiple widescreen monitors are ideal.
Microsoft .Net Framework
This computer program uses the Microsoft .NET Framework.
If this is not available, it will be installed upon installation of the application.
Visit our webshop!