The Power Signal Box of Düsseldorf-Gerresheim is locked in between Wuppertal-Vohwinkel and Düsseldorf Hbf. It is a box of the type “Sp Dr S 600”. This is a further development of the German Railways after the succesful Sp Dr S 60 type. The Sp Dr S 600 type of boxes provide more functionality and safety for the dispatchers.
Düsseldorf-Gerresheim is a very busy crossing point. Besided all the traffic from Wuppertal-Vohwinkel, the Euregiobahn Railway crosses the lines too. This makes it a real puzzle a couple of times per hour…
- Contains the area between Wuppertal-Vohwinkel and Düsseldorf Hbf
- 6 time table points are included.
- Complete 1:1 simulation of the original panel of the type Sp Dr S 600 including all buttons!
- Zentralblock-System 600 for block operations
- ZNP 801 train number descriptor system
- Group buttons on panel and in separate window.
- Special zoom window
- Target Lock Indicator, Flank Protection Annunciator, Track Lock Indicator, it’s all in there!
- Day and night brightness of signals with dimmer and bell.
- Logging printer with sound.
- 4 brightness levels for panel lighting.
Düsseldorf-Gerresheim by the numbers…
- 227 possible routes (train, shunt, alternatives)
- 79 signals
- 44 switches/points/turnouts
- 136 track sections (80 km network length in total)
- 1008 panel tiles (!). In total 244 buttons to press!
- up to 1200 trains per day!
The timetable is from Winter 2012/2013. The timetable contains next to the commuter and local trains and the Euregiobahn trains.
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, 32 or 64 bit
- 1GB RAM memory
- 500MB space free on hard disk
- Sound Card
- 2.0 GHz processor
The simulation can run on older computers, though we encourage you to have
- 2 GB RAM Memory
- 3 GHz multi-core CPU
The simulation can run on a monitor with 1024x768 resolution, though we strongly encourage higher resolutions for a better simulation experience.
For optimal results, you might consider having a widescreen monitor. Multiple widescreen monitors are ideal.
Microsoft .Net Framework
This computer program uses the Microsoft .NET Framework.
If this is not available, it will be installed upon installation of the application.
Visit our webshop!