Simulated is the time during Winter 1974/1975. It was an area close to the east-German border with only Diesel and still some steam! The Steam Shops in Braunschweig were closed in 1976.
It’s your task as a dispatcher to keep those trains running! You have a lot of additional dispatching aids available, that makes your life easier. Also you can share the signal box panel with any friend on the world in the Dispatcher Centre! Dispatching live together is the greates fun you can imagine!
- More than 180 switches (points), double slip switches and crosses
- More than 350 track sections
- More than 200 signals
- More than 2000 possible train and shunting routes
- More than 800 buttons on the panel!
- More than 400 trains per day
- Very detailed simulation of a Sp Dr S 60 panel
- Group Button Operations (to throw switches, auxiliary actions, etc)
- Train Descriptor System
- Communication System with Cab Secure Radio Operator, Telephone and Train Announcements
- Free zooming in and out of the signal panel
- 14 possible movement orders
- Passenger Information Devices (PID) and their operating equipement
- Train Routes, Shunt Routes, Overlap Routes, Flank Protection and German Type of Flank Protection (Zwieschutzweiche)
- Main Signal, Shunt Sgnals, Distant Signals, Call On Signals.
- 6 Junction with Automatic Route Setting with Train Steering Number
- Graphic Track Occupation Viewer and Line Diagrams to help you dispatch
- And a lot more!
Braunschweig by the numbers…
- Switches: 187
- Signals: 202
- Tracks: 354
- Track Length: 106km
- Routes: 1998
- Panel Tiles: 3060
- Buttons: 673
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, 32 or 64 bit
- 1GB RAM memory
- 500MB space free on hard disk
- Sound Card
- 2.0 GHz processor
The simulation can run on older computers, though we encourage you to have
- 2 GB RAM Memory
- 3 GHz multi-core CPU
The simulation can run on a monitor with 1024×768 resolution, though we strongly encourage higher resolutions for a better simulation experience.
For optimal results, you might consider having a widescreen monitor. Multiple widescreen monitors are ideal.
Microsoft .Net Framework
This computer program uses the Microsoft .NET Framework.
If this is not available, it will be installed upon installation of the application.
Visit our webshop!