Power Signal Box Essen is now available!
Essen is a large panel and in real life is operated by two people, with the dark-grey area being operated by one, and the lighter grey operated by a second person.
- Contains the area between Gelsenkirchen, Bochum and Mülheim(Ruhr)
- 12 timetable stops are included.
- Is a complete 1:1 simulation of the original panel of the type Sp Dr S 60 including all the buttons!
- Zentralblock-System and Automatic Block System
- ZNP 801 train number descriptor system
- Group buttons on panel and in separate window.
- Day and night brightness of signals with dimmer and bell.
- Logging printer with sound.
- 4 brightness levels for panel lighting.